Blogmas day 3! DIY Sugar Scrub Bars

Happy day 3 of Blogmas!


Yay I have finally caught up with my blogmas posts!

This year I decided I wanted to make a lot of christmas presents myself, not only to save money but also to add that touch of personalisation and love into my gift giving. So I thought as it is Blogmas I would share some of my gift ideas with you guys!

These sugar scrub bars can be made your own by using different scents, colours and moulds! You can gift wrap them and make them part of hampers, or even as little stocking stuffers, plus They are super easy to make!

What you will need







35g Coconut Oil
65g Melt and Pour Soap
125g Sugar
3-4 drops essential oil
Silicone Mould
Soap Colourant
Microwave safe bowl/jug
Something to stir with

Step 1


 Dice up your soap and put it into your microwaveable jug then melt your coconut oil in the microwave in 10 second bursts.
Then you can either melt your soap in a double boiler or the microwave, I personally use the microwave method as it's quicker. 

Step 2

Add your coconut oil into the now melted soap, then your colourant until you get the colour you desire. Once this is mixed add your essential oil and finally your sugar. 
Once this is all mixed up it should look something like this.


Now you can pour it into the moulds and leave them to set! If your mixture gets too hard whilst you are working with it just blast it for 10 seconds in the microwave and it should soften up enough to pour it into your moulds.

Voila! Your own homemade sugar scrubs!



These make the perfect little gifts for family and friends. and They only cost are £12 to make a whole batch of 8 large scrub bars!

I will be doing some more of these little DIY posts over the next few weeks so if there is anything you really want to see please give me a shout!

Lots of love
Jordan 
xxx

also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience