Blogmas!!!

Heyyyy Lovelies! 


So today marks the first day of Blogmas! 

I am going to be (hopefully) posting a new blog post every day until the 24th December! 

I have some awesome posts lined up for you! Including Reviews, DIY ideas, hauls and more! 

I am taking on this project with two lovely ladies! Lottie from Diary of a Curvy Girl and Georgia from Georgie Girl Web! I will link both of their blogs at the bottom of the page so please check them out! 

Today is short and sweet but tomorrow I will be bringing you some exciting eye shadow palettes 😍😍

As I am so late with today’s I am going to be leaving this here, but I look forward to properly getting started tomorrow! Good night my lovelies and don’t forget to give Lottie and Georgia some love!!! 


Lots of Love Jordan 
Xxxx


πŸ’–πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„☃️πŸ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience