Blogmas Day 2! Linsey Douglas MUA Pigments

Blogmas day twoooooo!


I know I know, I am totally not off to a great start! Late on the second day! However there will be two blog posts today so I can catch up and hopefully start off better tomorrow haha!!

I said yesterday I would do some palettes today, but when I went into my make up drawers to find them I came across these that I bought not so long ago, and realised I hadn't even played with them yet!

Linsey Douglas is an MUA who sells her own cosmetic line via her website www.linseydouglasmua.com. She sells Pigments, Glitters and Lashes and I found her on one of the MANY facebook make up groups I am on, via a video she posted showing off her pigments :D I am a sucker for a bargain, and as as there was a sale on site wide (as I am posting this blog that is still the case) I grabbed a few of the shades that really stood out to me. 

All the pigments I bought where between 70p and £1, I'm not totally sure how much pigment you get but the pots are pretty small, however they are filled completely to the brim with loose pigment powder. I got 4 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades all in warm tones, I have since ordered some more cool tones but I haven't had them delivered yet. 

Mattes


These four shades are really beautiful matte shadows. I wish I had bought a lighter transition shade so I could do a whole eye look solely with these, but I wasn't that clever haha! These blend beautifully on the eyes but still have really good colour pay off. They didn't go muddy or blend away, and you only need the smallest amount on your brush as a little really does go a long way! Lady in Red is my favourite from this bunch, it is such a warm, almost brick, red which is my favourite colour in eyeshadow!


Shimmers


 These are truly beautiful shimmer shades! Jealous is more of a standard shimmer whilst the other three are shimmer, and also packed full of tiiiiny glitters which make them super sparkly and perfect for any festive eye looks you have planned this year! Again with these a little really does go a long way and they blend out beautifully, plus they have glitter in them so my little glittery heart loves them! 


My Thoughts

I wore these pigments for most of my eye looks yesterday, I applied them at 9 o clock in the morning and at midnight when I came to take them off they looked as beautiful as the moment I put them on. None of the colours had faded, I had none of those "crease lines" across my eyelids that sometimes happens with other shadows and I was super happy with the longevity of the shadow.

All the colours I bought blended beautifully with other shadows and it was easy to achieve a seamless blend with them. You only need a tiny amount, so even though the pots are small they will last you such a long time! 

I found the only thing that let me down slightly was the packaging. Because there is no shifter tray it is really easy to end up with pigment flying everywhere as they are loose powders, and also there was no labelling on the packaging whatsoever. No name tags for the colours so I had to go back to my order to try and decipher which one was which, and no company label to show who the pigments are created by. 

Apart from that though these are really stunning eye pigments and I do highly recommend trying them if you are an eyeshadow lover! If you go on now they are all between 70p and £1 still so you can really grab a bargain! 

I am not affiliated with Linsey Douglas MUA and I bought all of these pigments with my own money they weren't sent to me <3


Happy day 2 of Blogmas my lovelies! 

Lots of love 
Jordan 
xxxxx



also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up