Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List



Blogmas Day 4!


Hey lovelies!!

I thought I would do something properly related to Christmas today, My Christmas wish list! 

I am keeping it to 5 items (Don't want to appear too greedy, there is still time to get onto Santa's naughty list 😂), and all these are beauty items I have been lusting after for a good portion of 2017! I'm not going to lie it was really hard narrowing it down to just 5 items, as I am a habitual stalker of Beauty Bay and regularly find something new I most definitely NEED in my life ;)

Here it is... Jordan's most NEEDED (not want, need!) Christmas wish list items!

Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette - £40 Beauty Bay              Androgyny Palette



This palette just speaks to me on so many levels! I love warm neutral eye looks, deep reds and oranges with little pops of colour, and this palette delivers just that! Jeffree Star shadows are always beautiful to work with and I have coveted this palette since it came out this year. I have seen so many videos of it and I actually need it in my life! 


Storybook Cosmetics - What's in a Name Rose Brush Set - £45 Beauty Bay

                                What's In A Name Rose Brush Set

These brushes though!!! How absolutely stunning!!
I am a make up brush hoarder, and I love unusual brushes that are both beautiful to look at and also functional to use. From reviews I have seen on youtube these look like they fit that bill perfectly! Plus the Beauty and the Beast vibes I am getting from them seal the deal!

Juvia's Place - Mini Masquerade Palette - £30 Beauty Bay

                                      Mini Masquerade Palette
This palette is beauuuutiful!! I have wanted to try Juvia's Place for a really long time, but this is the one palette that has truly stood out to me. The warm reds and burgundys are totally my type of colours, and the pops of blue and purple are just stunning. Blues and Purples really work well with my blue eyes and this palette would make some truly beautiful eye looks!


BH Cosmetics - 10 Colour Professional Blush Palette - £11 Beauty Bay

                                    10 Color Professional Blush Palette
This blush palette looks beautiful! I love the selection of colours and all the reviews seem to be overwhelmingly positive. I love a blush palette for when I am doing other peoples make up and the one I have now isn't the best. I would love to add this to my kit! 



Urban Decay - Heavy Metals Palette - £43 Debenhams

                                      
This palette looks insane! All the festive looks I could do with this! 
I love the layout of it, it is something I have never seen before, and the sparkle in it just pulls in my little glittery heart! 




So there you go, Jordan's Christmas need list haha!!

What are all you lovely people asking for this Christmas? I would love to know!!

See you tomorrow!
Lots of love
Jordan
xxx

also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Make Up Revolution x SophDoesNails Collab! Plus extras :D

Blogmas Day 11 & 12 - 5 favourite palettes!