Blogmas Day 13 - Give Face Cosmetics Highlighters.

Blogmas Day 13!


Hey lovelies!!

In-keeping with my affordable beauty gifts for the christmas season I thought I would chat about an amazing little indie brand called Give Face cosmetics!

I stumbled upon these guys on instagram, as a few drag queens I follow on there are avid users of their products, so once I saw their name pop up more and more on my instagram feed I knew I had to try them! 

Give Face Cosmetics is a vegan and cruelty free brand based in the UK. All their ingredients are sourced within the EU and they use all natural ingredients so they actually help your skin rather than hinder it!

I have been collecting for quite a while so I have amassed a fair collection! If I reviewed it all in one blog I would be here until next year!


With that in mind I have decided to split it between a few blogs over the next few months 💖 Starting with the highlighters and duo chrome powders!

I am an absolute sucker for a good highlight! I am also a hoarder of any make up product that is going to make me glow, so naturally these where the first things I purchased from Give Face, and *spoiler alert* they are so good they have encouraged me to try almost everything Give Face sell!

So, starting with the highlighters! I only own 3 of the normal highlight powders, 2 came from mystery bags (which are amazing and totally worth the money by the way) and 1 (Aphrodite) was the first ever product I bought from these guys!

These babies are just beautiful!! They blend beautifully on your bare face, over foundation and over powder! The powder is super fine so it never comes off chunky over foundation and it also doesn't emphasize any texture on my cheeks or nose.


The lighting for these swatches was awful, but the product is truly stunning. You get an awful lot of product (20ml) for the £4.95 price point. They are loose powders so it's easy to pick up the product, and you only need a whisper of product on your brush to get the highlight of your dreams! I have used all of these so many times and my jars still look barely touched.

The duochrome powders, however, are just in another league to the highlight powders. The highlights are fantastic for everyday, and even evenings if built up, but I find if I really want to make a statement it has to be the duochrome powders! I have the whole collection and they are just something else!


In the pots they just look like slightly shimmery white powder, however once they are applied they all have their own unique shift into a completely different colour! It's truly magical as a highlight, and I have also used mine over the top of eyeshadow, as a base for glitter eyes and as a topper for lipstick!


My lighting is just not showing these to their true potential! I had to nick a photo from the Give Face website to show you just how stunning they are! This next picture is not mine it is from the website!


How frigging beautiful! Like the highlighters these are also in 20ml pots for £4.95 and a little truly goes a long way! You can use them for so many things I personally feel they are totally worth the pennies!

I will get around to showing off the other goodies I own by this awesome brand, and I will no doubt be helping myself to some more if I get some christmas pennies this year ;)

If you want to check them out for yourself you can find them here! https://www.givefacecosmetics.co.uk/store/c25/Give_Face.html

All the views expressed in this blog are my own, and all products where bought by myself with my own money!!

See you all tomorrow!!

Lots of love
Jordan
xxx

also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up