Cut Crease Eye Make Up

Hi Guys!

It is my birthday on Monday so for my celebratory night out I am hitting Canal Street in Manchester with my friends for amazing cocktails and a good boogie!

Now for such a fabulous night out I need some fabulous make up! I decided that I was going to try a cut crease eyeshadow look with lots of glitter. This was my practice run so it is a little rough, but I am really happy with the results :)

What I used: 


I <3 MakeUp Eye Primer in "Stay Don't Stray, I <3 MakeUp I <3 Sin Pallet, Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in "Mercury Silver", Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner in "Black", Collection 2000 Glam Glitter Wand in "A-list" and Make Up Gallery Plump Up The Volume Mascara.

                                      

First I primed my eyes with eye primer, Then covered the whole of my eye in ""Do It For Me" (1), and blended "Once An Angel" (2) just below my brow down to the crease of my eye.


Next I took "Bad Habit" (3) and a thin brush and traced out the line of my crease. (I took the flick a bit too far, I fixed this a little later on).


I then filled my eyelid with the Scandaleyes eyeshadow creme.

 


Next I covered the silver creme with the collection 2000 glitter, then blended "Bad Boys" (4) over the crease line I made earlier and shaded just into the outer corner of my eye. I also used a face wipe to reduce the length of the flick I made earlier.


Then I added a thick cats eye flick with liquid eyeliner and two layers of mascara.


This is the finished eye :)

As I said earlier this was my first try, but I am really impressed with the results :) I will be adding Large false eyelashes when I do this look tomorrow to really "drag" up my eyes. I am slowly becoming a drag queen one make up look at a time :D

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up