Eyeliner - Make Up Gallery


Hi Guys!!

Today I am going to be doing another Make Up Gallery product review, this time I am going to be looking at their selection of eyeliners.
You can choose between Pro Liquid Eyeliner or Kohl Me Beautiful which is a pencil.

Pro Liquid Eyeliner.




The Pro Liquid Eyeliner comes in a small black pot (I would hesitate a guess at 2.5ml but the bottle doesn't say) and has a use by date if 6m. There are 4 colours to choose from, Black, Blue, Brown and Grey.

The liner is a really nice solid black and goes on easily. The applicator is a small brush and whereas usually I would chose an eyeliner with a sponge applicator (e.g. collection 2000 eyeliner) this one is fabulous quality and fairly easy to apply.



It was easy to create a cats eye flick with this eyeliner however I found it slightly difficult to extend your eyeliner right into the corner of my eye as I struggle with brush applicators.

All in all I give this product a 4 out of 5. The colour is nice and solid and it provides a brilliant sharp line, but I personally struggle with brush applicators.


Kohl Me Beautiful.




Kohl Me Beautiful comes in 4 colours, Black. Brown, Navy and Grey and is soooo easy to apply!
I bought the black and use it when my make up is too subtle to carry off my thick cats eye liquid eyeliner. 

Kohl Me Beautiful is easy to blend into a subtle smokey line as apposed to a thick heavy line and I use it during the day when I am at work. 



All in all I give this product a 5 out of 5. The pencil goes on nice and easily and the colour is really strong, but also easily blended out to make a really pretty daytime look.

To check out the other products in the range click here :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up