Get Ready With Me - A Day In The Office :)

Hi Guys! 

I am off to work in an office today as a favour to my Mum, so I thought I would walk you through my look :) 


This is the look I am rocking today, and these are the products I used.


First off I used my Hide & Chic concealer to prime my eyes before my eyeshadow (please excuse the wild hair and my pug onesie, they will be sorted later lol).


Next I used Famous by Sue Moxely in shade 3 (a light shimmery brown) eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eye. 


I then applied Dark brown bourjois eyeshadow onto the outer corner of my eye and blended it into the centre of my eye. 


Next I applied W7 eyeshadow in Burnt Plum to the centre of my eye to blend the outer and inner corner of my eyeshadow together. 


I then applied my concealer under my eye and my foundation all over my face. 


Next I applied a strong line of liquid eyeliner to my eyelash line and 2 coats of mascara. 


I finished my look off by lining my water line with gel eyeliner and covering my foundation with a layer of translucent powder, then I applied Apocalips lipgloss in shade 4076 (a dusky pink shade). 


To complete my look I straightened out my wild child hair and changed into black leggings and a leopard print smock top :) 



Voila, office ready Jordan :)

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, if there are any tutorials you would like to see, or make up products you would like me to review just send me a message. <3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up