Hide & Chic Concealer

Hi guys!

This is another product review from the Poundland Make up Gallery Range. 

The Hide & Chic concealer comes in a tube like lipstick and has a 12m use by date.


There are 4 shades to choose from: Ivory, Natural Beige, Sand and Honey Beige.

I personally use Natural Beige, I have a fairly pale skin tone, but Ivory was just a shade too light for me. The concealer goes on nice and thickly to give great coverage and is easy to blend in using your finger or a brush. I personally just apply it to my under eyes straight from the tube and then blend using my finger, if it is just for my day to day make up, but it goes on brilliantly with a brush and is easily blended with a fluffy or foundation brush. 




In the picture above I have just applied the product and blended it out. Once you have applied your foundation and/or powder it gets rid of the last dark shades of under eye bags.

Hide & Chic is great for covering blemishes as well as under eye bags, I am fairly prone to skin break outs and this product is great for covering them! I just apply the product to my finger and then blend over the blemishes and set with foundation/powder.

All in all I give this product a 4 out of 5. The coverage is fabulous and it goes on easily, the only thing that holds it back slightly is the limited range of colours. I think they should have the same range of colours in concealers that they do in powders and foundations :)

To have a look at the other products in the range click here :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up