Pretty for a £1!

Hi Guys!

Hope you have all had a fabulous christmas and got everything you wanted :)

So, I went out to hit the Boxing Day sales and found myself drawn to the pound shop beauty sections! I had a good rummage and this is what I found :)



Poundland.


TOWIE Paparazzi Eye Bling Lashes.

These lashes are GORGEOUS. They have a
subtle line of glitter across the lash line that
makes your eyes really stand out. The lashes
are nice and thick, the only downside is that
the glue isn't brilliant, so I just use my own
Eyelure one.

W7 Secret Concealer Kit.

This little pot comes with two shades of concealer
and a setting powder. The cream itself is a little
thin for me so I found I had to put a lot on to get the
coverage I needed, however if you only needed light
coverage this little kit would be fantastic!

NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick.

I was so excited to find a NYX lipstick for
a pound! I have always wanted to try this brand
so I grabbed it straight away. It is in the shade
Sparkling 24 Karot and is a glittery gold shade.
I loved it it goes on like a dream and looks
gorgeous on!

Pound World. 


Collection 2000 Glam Metallics Liquid Eyeliner.

I purchased this in the shade Punk. It goes on with a 
lovely bold colour and has brilliant staying power. It really
compliments the blue in my eyes and I can wear it on
its own with no eyeshadow behind it.

Collection 2000 Love Your Lips Lipgloss.

This is in the shade Delight and contains SPF 20
protection. It's a lovely nude colour which is great if 
you are wearing really bold eyeshadow. It isnt too thick
or gloopy but it doesnt stay on your lips very long if
you are drinking or eating, so not the best for a night
out unless you are constantly topping it up :)

Barry M Kohl Pencil.

This is a lovely light blue colour, however it takes
quite a few goes to get a strong colour. I am not
sure when I will wear this but the shade is lovely.

Barry M Glitter Lashes.

This is a glitter that you brush onto your
lashes. You twist the base and the product is
dispensed through the brush. It is a lilac/pinky 
colour, and is beautiful. I probably would use 
this over eyeshadow though rather than put it on my 
eyelashes.

Calvin Klein Ultimate Edge Lipgloss.

This is a beautiful rosey lipgloss in the shade
Plum. The colour is fairly light so it just adds
a light blush to your lips, but it is lovely as an
addition to day time make up.

Glorious Eyeshadow Pallet.

This was in the christmas gift section of 
pound world. It is palm sized and has 9
different colours of eyeshadow. The colours
are really pigmented and show up brilliantly
over a good primer. If you like this pallet I would
go quickly as I am not sure how much longer this
will be there :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience