Blogmas Day 11 & 12 - 5 favourite palettes!

Blogmas Day 11 & 12


Another merged day, I can't keep up with all these posts 😅

For today's blogmas post I thought I would chat about my 5 ride or die palettes! These 5 palettes are my go to palettes for my every day looks, and out of my whole collection these 5 are the ones that get the most use!


OhMyGlitter Sweetheart Palette


This palette was the first ever palette I bought from OhMyGitter and holds a really special place in my heart. This palette was the one that sparked my love of red eyeshadows! It has a beautiful set of shimmer shadows and 2 glittery shadows, in warm shades of red, orange and pink. The shadows are super pigmented and bright, and I think this is truly my favourite palette of my whole collection!


Makeup Revolution - SophDoesNails Palette


I have spoken about this palette on this blog before, so I won't waffle on about it too long. I still use this in nearly every make-up look I have done recently and it is a seriously beautiful palette!


Morphe 35O Palette

At the base of every eye look I do is this palette! The nude mattes are perfect to help blend out whatever eye shadow looks I am wearing, and the shimmers make gorgeous inner eye highlights and pops of colour on the eyelid. I have done complete eye looks with this palette and they are pretty, however I use it more to make the base for other eyeshadows to blend on top of.

Kat Von D - Serpentina


This palette is my favourite for different reasons to the others. This was the first make up palette my Husband ever bought for me, It was one I didn't have to drop hints for or give him ideas for. He went out and picked it completely on his own and I adore it for that reason! The colours in this palette are absolutely beautiful as well which really helps haha! I particularly love the loose pigment its a stunning khaki gold colour which I don't have in any other shadows.


Morphe 12Z 


This is the only palette I own with all dark shades in it. I use this to darken up my outer crease, or to add pops of colour onto my lid. I don't really own any of these colours in any other palettes so that is why I love it so much! This palette also has my favourite blue/brown shift shade in it, and I find myself reaching for it so often! I would be lost without that colour!


Thank you for reading guys!
See you all tomorrow!!

Lots of love
Jordan
xxx

also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up