Smoothly Does It - Pressed Powder


Hi Guys!

Here is another review of a Poundland Make Up Gallery product. The Smoothly Does It Pressed Powder.




This product comes in 4 colours (Translucent, Sand, Natural Beige and Honey Beige). I purchased the Translucent one as I have really fair skin. 

I apply it over the top of my foundation if I am going on a night out, or I just apply it on its own during the day for just a nice light coverage.

It goes on beautifully with a large brush, and it has a smell that really reminds me of the old school Rimmel pressed powders, which is something I love about it as I love that smell!!

All in all I give this product a 5 out of 5. The powder goes on really smoothly and gives a really nice even coverage. The smell of it is just divine and it lasts all night! I did a full night on canal street yesterday in it and it stayed the whole time!


To check out the other products in the range click here :)

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up