What's In My Make Up Bag?

Hi Guys!

Today I am going to be showing you what is in my staple make up bag :D

Now my make up collection is HUGE! It spans over two bags and an Ikea drawer unit, so I am just going to show you my make up that I use every day, otherwise we would be here for years lol!





Face




Hemp Face Protector from The Body Shop.

This moisturiser is amazing! I use it everyday, 
especially in the winter, as I am so prone to dry
skin around my T-zone and nose and this sorts it
out straight away. It is really thick and the smell
is just gorgeous.


Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation.

This foundation is just brilliant, it goes on really
smoothly when applied with a sponge, and covers all
my blemishes. I just use the spatula to apply the product
to the back of my hand and then use a sponge applicator.

Hide & Chic Concealer - Make Up Gallery (Poundland)

I have reviewed this concealer here :)

Smoothly Does It Pressed Powder - Make Up Gallery (Poundland)

I have this powder in the shade Translucent. It sets
all my make up beautifully and gives my face an
almost porcelain doll appearance, I cant rate it highly
enough! :)

Eyes


Bourjois Smokey Eye Palette.

I have this little compact in the nude shades
and it goes everywhere with me (hence the 
cracked case). It gives a lovely neutral
smokey eye that is perfect for subtle neutral
make up.
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Eyeliner.

This eyeliner has the sponge applicator that
I love for applying my cats eye eyeliner. It
makes nice thick lines and goes on like a dream.
Plump Up The Volume Mascara - Make Up Gallery (Poundland)

I have reviewed this mascara here :)
Beauty UK All In One Brow Definition Kit

This little kit is just brilliant! It has a black, dark brown
and light brown powders, an eyebrow wax, applicator
brush and tweezers. I use the dark brown powder
to define my eyebrows and I only need the tiniest
amount its fabulous!

Lips


Shine On Lipgloss - Make Up Gallery (Poundland)

I have reviewed this lipgloss here :)



Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up