ZAO Make Up

Hey Guys!!

Sorry again for the tardiness in my postings! January is a mental month isn't it!!

Well, I have found a new brand that I just LOVE!! They are called ZAO and you can find them here :)

Their make up is STUNNING and is available to buy either as a fresh product, or you can buy refills of lipsticks and eye shadows to reduce the waste of packaging, which in my eyes is just awesome!

Their make up is all 100% organic and they use Bamboo to create the casings for their products and in the formula of the cosmetics. ZAO also have an Ecocert organic certification and are BUAV approved, meaning their products are completely cruelty free!

It's also useful to note that their products are mostly suitable for vegans! Apart from some of the cream based products that contain beeswax. I am not personally a vegan or vegetarian however I know people that are, and it can be a struggle to find cosmetics to suit your needs, however ZAO has you covered :)

For more info on the benefits of using organic make up click here :)

Anyway, onto a review of the products that I own by this brand :)

465 Dark Red Lipstick


This is how you receive your lipstick if you purchase a refill pack :)

This lipstick goes on like a dream! It is really creamy and the colour really pops! It is a dark burgundy shade of red, that I usually team with a neutral eyeshadow so as not to overshadow this stunning colour! I have worn this on a night out and during the day time and received loads of compliments on it. It has brilliant staying power and was still on my lips after a good few cocktails on a night out!

109 Pearly Turquoise Eyeshadow


This is how you receive your eyeshadow when you order a refill :)

I am in love with this eyeshadow! It doesn't need loads of layers to build up the colour, it is a really intense turquoise that looks amazing on its own and also is so easily blended into other colours (bottom left, it is blended into a dark grey shadow). The refill idea is so brilliant, because it means you can create your own palette of colours that you love and will wear all the time, I know when I buy palettes there are always colours that i just never wear. I have worn this eyeshadow blended into black eyeshadow for a night out and it didn't need touching up at all. The colour was still as bright at 3.00am as it was when I put it on. There was barely any creasing in it and it was so easy to remove afterwards, one swipe of a make up wipe and it was gone, with no staining on my eyelid.


All in all I adore the products that I own and fully intend to add too them in the future! Definitely have a look at them at www.zaomakeup.co.uk and give them a try!!

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Blogmas Day 6 - My Microneedling Experience