Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!

Hi Guys!!

I have recently become a Younique Presenter!! I adore make up and to have the chance to sell make up that I love was too hard to resist haha :) 

I am going to be doing reviews of all the products as I recieve them, and will keep you guys posted on any new product arrivals :D I have been posting looooads about Younique products on my Instagram if any of you follow me on there :) 

The first review I am going to do is the one Younique is most famous for, their 3D Fiberlash Mascara!! 


The mascara comes in two parts, the transplanting gel and the natural fibers. You get these products in a gorgeous hard case that looks like a glasses case :)

The process to apply them is to apply a layer of transplanting gel, and then a layer of fibers, and then seal in the fibres with a second coat of gel. You can layer up the fibres as much as you like just remember to seal each layer with transplanting gel :D

I LOVE this product!! I am a massive fan of huge false lashes, and found this mascara to give the same dramatic effect without the dreaded "flappy lash" effect where the glue has worn off! I took a picture after I had done one eye and the results are just amazing!!


You can change your look from
Day to Night just by adding another layer of fibres!! 


I used Younique pigments here for the eyeshadow but I shall do a review on them another time!!

I personally love this mascara! It stays on allllll day, your eyes look dramatic even if you don't have any other make up on, and you get compliments wherever you go!! 

If you want to give this a try you can purchase it from my safe, secure website www.youniqueproducts.com/jordanozmaya 

Thanks for reading guys, if there are any products you would like me to review or tutorials you would like to see just send me a message <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up