OhMyGlitterOMG Liquid Matte Lipsticks

Hello Hello Hello!

How are we all on this fine saturday evening?

I ordered some glitter stencils yesterday and they arrived this morning, I bought them so I could do some fancy make up swatches, and thought there was no better way to break them in than to use them for my favourite liquid lipsticks! These swatches are not my best work, as I am new to the whole stencil game, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out for my first go!

Before we get into the swatches let me show you the products!


OhMyGlitterOMG Liquid Matte Lipsticks!

These lipsticks come in a whole range of colours, dry down completely matte, and are incredibly long lasting. They all have a degree of shimmer too them, some its really subtle and some are more glittery (Lucky in Love has a beautiful gold glitter in it).I find you don't often see shimmer and glitter in liquid matte formulas, and I personally love it. 

You get 5ml of product per bottle, and they are £10.99 each. The bottles pictured will be changing soon, but the formulas will stay the same :D OhMyGlitter is also a completely vegan and cruelty free company! So they are perfect for everyone to wear :D

I don't own all of the colours that OhMyGlitter make, however I do own a good amount! I have taken pictures of all the colours, and then swatches of each colour that I currently own.


Here are the swatches! (remember it's my first go at stenciling, be nice haha)




These lipsticks are truly brilliant! I own soooo many different liquid lipsticks by so many different companies, and this is by far my favourite formula. The containers have a doe foot applicator which means that they are easy to apply to your lips, and very precise.
The formula is really creamy, but super long wearing. They last through eating and drinking, but don't dry out your lips during the day. They don't grab onto dry spots if your lips get chapped, they just glide over them which is something I don't usually see in liquid lipsticks. The colours aren't streaky or patchy and they don't need building up, as the colour goes on very pigmented from the first swipe.

All in all I can't recommend these liquid lipsticks enough! You can find them on www.ohmyglitter.co.uk or by finding them on facebook, OhMyGlitterOMG by Robyn McCattrall.

This is the first in my OhMyGlitter series, as I own so many products by them I couldn't possibly fit them all in one blog post it would be miles long haha!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and I wish you many awesome make up days!

Love and Hugs,
Jordan
xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up