Catch Up and Inglot Haul :D

Hey lovelies!!!


How are we all? My last blog post was exactly a month ago 😲 However I do have good reasons for this, I got married!!!! As of the 7/10/2017 I officially became a wifey, and now I'm Mrs Jordan Johnson 💕


So now I am back from my honeymoon I can get back to one of my biggest passions, make up! 

When we were on holiday I found a store that sold Inglot products and I nearly peed myself with joy! I have wanted to try their gel liners for so so long, and at only 13 Euros each I couldn't resist! My lovely Hubby let me use some of our wedding money to treat myself, so treat myself I did!!!


I picked up 2 shades of the gel liner, 4 shades of the loose pigments and a bottle of the Duraline. I haven't had much chance to play with them yet, so these are pretty much my first impressions, but I am super impressed!!!!


Pigments



These pigment pots are beyond stunning! For 13 Euros (or £13 if you are buying from inglotuk.com) each you get 2g of product, in a sturdy little plastic jar.
These guys are PIGMENTEDDDDDD for the gods!! I have only played with them on the back of my hands but they blend beautifully and they all have a gorgeous duochrome shift. 82 shifts from Red to warm brown, 81 is gold to bronze and is super glittery, 84 is a warm brown to a bluey-green and 22 is a lilac to silver shift with lots of sparkles. I can't wait until I get a chance to properly incorporate these into an eye look, especially one for a night out :D
Link to find them in the UK - https://inglotuk.com/eye-shadow/8-amc-pure-pigment-eye-shadow?search_query=duraline&results=4

Gel Eyeliners




These babies are amazing! They are also 13 euros/£13 each, and they have 5.5g of product in each. The black is super black with just one swipe, and lasts all day. It does however take a good oil based cleanser to get it off at the end of the day, as otherwise you find yourself having to really scrub to get it off which isn't good for your eyes! I use ultrabland cleanser from Lush to get mine off which works fabulously :D The purple takes a little more building up to get a really solid colour, as it can go on fairly patchy. Once its on though its beautiful and has the same staying power as the black!
Link to find them in the UK - https://inglotuk.com/eyeliner/99-amc-eyeliner-gel

Duraline


This product is insane!! It is £9 for a 9ml bottle, it comes with an inbuilt dropper and a lovely glass bottle. It is a mixing medium that transforms any eye pigment into a long lasting eyeliner! It can also be used to revive dried up eyebrow pomades which makes it a winner in my book.

Once mixed with an eye pigment it creates an almost gel texture, that dries down like a liquid eyeliner. I haven't been able to test it all day like the gel liners, but I have noticed that it takes a lot of scrubbing to get it off the back of my hand which is a good sign!

I tested it with both an Inglot pigment, and a Barry M one, to see if it would work the same with any pigment and it really does. I can't wait to have a proper play around with this product!

The top colours are the pigment with the Duraline, and the bottom is them one their own.

Link to find them in the UK - https://inglotuk.com/base/81-duraline?search_query=duraline&results=4




All in all I am super impressed with the goodies I bought, and can't wait to have a proper play! I am also in the process of trying out some The Ordinary skin care products and their foundations at the moment so keep an eye out for that review in the very near future! None of the links on this blog are affiliated, they are purely to help you find the product <3 

Speak soon my lovelies!!!

Jordan xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up