My top 5 beauty Youtubers!

Hey my lovelies!!


How are we all doing today? I hope you are all having a fantastic halloween!!! My face is still recovering from all the liquid latex I had on it on Saturday so I am having a little rest from make up for a few days. So instead of the halloween tutorial I had planned to do, I decided to have a natter about some of my favourite beauty youtubers!

I watch youtube every night without fail, and its usually beauty channels that I find myself watching. I love seeing all their reactions to new products, what products work and don't work for them and I also do buy a lot of products based on their reviews and advice. It was hard to narrow it down but here are my top 5 beauty channels that I watch regularly.


Tati 


Tati was one of the first beauty youtubers I ever used to watch. I just love her down to earth reviews and how honest she is about her feelings on products. I find a lot of beauty influencers on youtube to cater their reviews towards whoever is paying their bills, rather than giving their actual opinions. This means that I don't always trust their judgement however Tati has always given  her true feelings about every product she reviews, from drugstore to high end products, and I love her for that!



Safiya Nygaard


Safiya is fantastic! I have watched her since her buzzfeed days and her channel always makes me smile. Although she does a range of videos that aren't just beauty, her beauty videos always keep me hooked until the end! I have been loving her "Frankenmakeup" series recently where she just mixes all her lipsticks, or eyeshadows, or foundation together just to see what happens 😂 She is totally worth a watch!



Vanity Venom



I have loved Vanity Venom for years! I first found her on instagram before she did the NYX Face awards, and before she did the James St James Transformation. I have loved watching her journey and seeing her work get the recognition it deserves! I was made up when she made a youtube channel as I could finally see some tutorials on the work that she does. I even based my halloween costume on her work last year and did a fan girl squeal when she commented on my instagram post about it haha! I'm loving watching all the looks she is creating whilst she is working in Dubai at the moment and hope she continues with her success ❤



RachhLoves


I only recently started watching RachhLoves but I love her channel! I love all her down to earth reviews, and I really enjoy how she keeps you updated on how make up wears throughout the day, rather than just how it first applies. I have bought so many products based on Rach's recommendations already and loved every single one. Her videos are always fun to watch whilst also being informative. Definitely worth a watch!



ThaTaylaa


I love Taylors channel because I find her so relatable! I really appreciate all her foundation reviews, and I binge watch her 15 days of foundation playlists! She always thoroughly tests them all with and without primer, with sponges and brushes to give well rounded opinions, I also appreciate how she explains how certain foundations work to cover acne, as this is something I also suffer with. If you love your make up reviews she is definitely worth watching!




So that is my roundup of my top 5 beauty youtubers! I have so many others that I watch but these 5 ladies are the ones I will always click on first, and who have inspired many of my recent beauty purchases! 
I hope I have given some of you some new people to check out, and if you have any beauty youtubers you think I should be checking out please hit me up and let me know! I would love to hear from you guys!!

I hope you all have a fantastic halloween night! 

Lots of love 
Jordan
xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogmas day 4! My Beauty Christmas List

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

ZAO Make Up