Blogmas Day 5 - ShopMissA Haul

Blogmas Day 5


Late again! I will get the hang of this I promise!

I thought I would use today to show you some goodies from one of my favourite online make up stores, ShopMissA!

ShopMissA is an american online store that sells make up and accessories for $1 each!! It has a mixture of well known brands like ELF and LA Colors, then smaller brands. They also have their own in store brand called AOA which I was excited to try this time round!

 

I bought a whole mixture of items, and the quality is fantastic on all of them! 

The AOA liquid lipsticks and lip liners are fantastic quality! they have brilliant staying power and have quickly become part of my everyday make up looks! I found them to be true to colour shown online and the packaging is really nice and sturdy! Ignore my awful swatches I was trying super hard to be fancy haha!!




All the face products I bought I loved! The Malibu blush was really pretty, however super pigmented! The AOA Highlighter leaves you glowwwwwing! I really want to order the other colours in the highlighter range now I have tried this one. Usually I am not a fan of baked highlighters but this one really wowed me!




















I also really enjoyed the Santee Foundation. It is super thick so it is unable to be sucked into the dropper which confused me, but I really enjoyed the foundation itself! The AOA Concealers where also good. Not my absolute go to formula, as they dry super quick so it can be hard to spread them out in time. Once you get the hang of them though they are really great! The coverage is definitely there!


                                           














The primer is a pretty standard primer. It has little glitter sparkles in it but they do not show up on your face. How they managed that is a complete mystery to me! The eye primer is neither here nor there really. It is okay but not as good as others in my collection. 


ShopMissA is brilliant if you don't mind the wait time. Plus in GBP it works out even cheaper than $1 per item so you really do get a bargain! they are great for topping up christmas pressies or to put into hampers! 

The website link is https://www.shopmissa.com/  I am not affiliated with them and I bought all the products with my own money <3

See you tomorrow! 
Lots of love
Jordan 
xxx

also don't forget to check out my fellow blogmas babes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuckian Cosmetics Pigment Review!

Make Up Revolution x SophDoesNails Collab! Plus extras :D

Blogmas Day 11 & 12 - 5 favourite palettes!